The Tuttle School is a school that welcomes children, ages 5-21, with Intellectual Impairments.
- Cerebal Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Fragile X
- Intellectual Developmental Disabilities
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Students with Epilepsy
- Williams Syndrome
- Friendships are fostered that last a lifetime
- Small classes make learning accessible
- Fun-centered academics
- Social and life skills to enhance success
- Extra-curricular classes keep students excited
- Community-based vocational instruction
- Our curriculum utilizes research and evidence-based methods that work
- We are a family where students and families feel connected
At Tuttle, we take the utmost care to admit students who will benefit from our program. Our mission is to help students reach their maximum potential through age-appropriate instruction in a caring, supportive, and fun-centered learning environment. Our goal is to have each student become independent, contributing members of the community.
Our goal is to build lifelong learners and provide skills to carry them through life.